My farewell was December 31st, 2017. Here is a link to the audio for those that missed it or would like to listen again.
Thank you to all who came and supported me! It was AMAZING to look out and see all the people
The program was:
Eva Green - Youth Speaker
Jamison Finch - Youth Speaker
Ariana Taylor (10:00 to 25:00)
Daughters in Zion/Helaman's Army - Young Men/Young Women
Cynthia Finch - Former YM Leader
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hey everyone! Sorry about last week! I had the oppertuity to go to the Manhattan Temple! It was super amazing and I would def...
-
Hey everyone! This past week was probably one of the most crazy weeks of my life. The biggest new is that I am now in a new area...
-
Hey everyone! Okay not gonna lie, this past week was insane. From witnessing one of the coolest priesthood blessings I have ever had ...
No comments:
Post a Comment